We welcome you to our ECCO Supply™ career resources section. ECCO Supply™ is a friendly and family-oriented company dedicated to the creative use of time and resources to continually identify and satisfy our customer's growing needs.
We invest heavily in the most advanced resource technology - in equipment, leadership, and most of all, our employees. Our employees are continually working and learning together so that we may achieve excellence in meeting our ever-changing market and customer demands.
ECCO Supply™ is one of three divisions that comprise The ECCO Group™, with ECCO Manufacturing™ and ECCO Machinery™ rounding out our group. ECCO™ began operation in 1960 as a manufacturing plant and has since grown into a successful and diverse company largely due to the efforts of our dedicated staff and customers.
ECCO Supply™ is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
If you are looking for a challenge and a chance for career advancement, submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipper Receiver – Calgary North, ALBERTA
Our busy branch in Calgary, AB has an immediate opening for a Shipper Receiver. We are looking for an energetic and reliable individual who will be responsible for all functions associated with material warehousing including shipping/receiving. Must have good communication and organizational skills, detailed-oriented and be committed to providing superior customer service to ECCO’s customers.
- Filling orders and preparing product for shipment
- Preparing shipping documents
- Loading and unloading product
- Process received product according to company policies
- Check incoming product for damage and initiate freight claims
- Participate in inventory counts
- Keep warehouse organized and clean
- Performing other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- HVAC experience an asset
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift certification a valuable skill
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented and problem solving, with significant use of memory
- Excellent communication skills; high energy enthusiastic with proven people skills and ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Perform physically demanding tasks, including some heavy lifting
- Comply with safe work practices, procedures and legislation at all times.
- Desire to be a long term employee and contribute to the company’s overall success
Dependent on experience. ECCO™ offers a comprehensive benefit package and Group RRSP.
ECCO Supply™ is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send your applications to email@example.com.
For positions not currently available, you can fill this form out and submit it to our personnel file. The next time a position becomes available, we'll look for potential matches in this file before we begin a wider search.